How Can I Fix invalid menu handle Error
In fact, In this article, we would like to share two good solution to instruct you how to fix invalid menu handle error.
Solution One: Resolve invalid menu handle Error By Yourself.
Solution Two: Remove invalid menu handle Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Troubleshoot invalid menu handle Problems On Your Own?
To troubleshoot invalid menu handle problem in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve invalid menu handle Error Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve invalid menu handle error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate invalid menu handle error completely.
invalid menu handle error can be a disaster for your PC. If invalid menu handle error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of invalid menu handle error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove invalid menu handle error in time.
Read More:,disable safe mode,installshield,slow internet speed,system idle process,internet explorer update