Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Msvcr71.dll Is Missing Sql Developer,Msvcr71.dll Is Missing Hitman Blood Money Problems How To Get Rid Of,Msvcr71.dll Is Missing Hitman Blood Money,Msvcr71.dll Windows 7,Msvcp71.dll Is Missing
Read More: ,System Error 1168 Windows,Web Acceleration Error,Error 8520,Registry Cleaner,Explorer Abs Light