Luckily for you, xul dll error can be troubleshooted in many different ways. In this post, I want to offer you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Resolve xul dll Problems Manually.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot xul dll Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Troubleshoot xul dll Issues Manually?
To troubleshoot xul dll problem in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Fix xul dll Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot xul dll error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove xul dll error completely.
xul dll error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If xul dll error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of xul dll error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove xul dll error in time.
Related: 0x2,0x80820002,Error 0x80040401,0xc000020,0xd0000272
Read More: ,800706be,0x58e,C0006b01,error 0x0,application error